This is a blog, or whatever, about the Wizzles of Utah. We are 4.25: Jeff, Sara, Warren "Doodle Bug", Max "Sassy Pants" and Cuervo "Poo's".
Thursday, June 5, 2008
You'll be sorry you asked...
For those of you who asked for belly pictures here you go! For those who are single or a man, look away. You will be creeped out I promise.
The one above is 20 weeks 5 days. Then all hell broke loose. Notice the claw marks where Warren is trying to claw is way out. OK, so they are just stretch marks (pregnancy badges, or so I'm told). But ewwww.....this is 22 weeks 5 days.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You look fine! Be happy your stomach muscles are holding things in. When #2 comes, you will be wishing for that same tone! And welcome to the stretchmark hall of fame. If you are ever feeling down about your streaked belly, I will gladly show you my road map! I think you look great, even in a bathing suit! I won't go near one right now!
1 comment:
You look fine! Be happy your stomach muscles are holding things in. When #2 comes, you will be wishing for that same tone! And welcome to the stretchmark hall of fame. If you are ever feeling down about your streaked belly, I will gladly show you my road map!
I think you look great, even in a bathing suit! I won't go near one right now!
Post a Comment